it’s been a really long time since i’ve posted anything substantial. for the last 5 months or so, if i’ve posted, it’s been about sample sales or what not.
i had been meaning to at the very least write a post after each semester and the summer but clearly i haven’t.
to be honest, i have very little desire to write anything but i guess i should for consistency. it’s going to be super short.
- consulted for the council of fashion designers of america
- interned at mandarin oriental hotel group
- took some elective classes, like luxury marketing and luxury branding
- survived aswath damodaran’s “corporate finance” course, thanks to my awesome study group
- went to south africa
- spent in seattle
- interned at nordstrom hq doing product management for e-commerce
- apparently able to find more of my kinda music in seattle
- went to portland and vancouver for the first time
- weddings and bachelorette parties
this fall semester:
- not doing the cfda
- interning at chanel
- planning a trek to san francisco for our luxury & retail club
i am recruiting again for a full-time job after i graduate but the industry usually does as-needed, just-in-time hiring so totally expecting not to have an offer until way later. which is making it hard for me to decide whether i should actually study abroad next semester.
i really would like to go but the job situation and fomo are making it difficult.
and speaking of sample sales, there are a bunch coming up that i want to go to. and i’m too lazy to post about them, so find out on your own.